Ningbo Museum of Art reopened to public on 28 December 2020. Please read guidelines below about visiting.
I. Time of Opening
Tuesday to Sunday: 9:00-17:00.
Last entrance at 16:30.
Closure on Mondays (except for national holidays).
II. Notice for Visiting
1. We need to register the visitors’ real names. Please provide your personal ID at entrance (for children without ID, please provide true information).
2. No more than 200 visitors are allowed in NMA. We will conduct measures to restrict visitor number when necessary.
3. Visitors with following situations are now allowed:
a) abnormal body temperature (≥37.3℃) or symptoms of fever and coughs;
b) abnormal “health code”;
c) without masks;
d) anyone who doesn’t cooperate for real-name registration or epidemic prevention monitor.
4. Please wear masks while visiting NMA.
5. Please keep away from others with at least 1.5m in distance to avoid clusters.
6. We suggest visitors to limit their time at NMA within 2 hours to avoid clusters.
7. Please follow orders and onsite management of our staff members.
8. During the visit, if you have fever, coughs, shortness of breath or other symptoms, please cooperate with our staff members to report to local epidemic prevention and control institution and to take related measures.
9. Please follow NMA official website and WeChat Official Account for more information. Feel free to reach us on 0574-87643222 for any enquires.